You can & you will

Some days, or for me it's an everyday occurrence, you just need some motivation or something to remind you why you're doing what you're doing. Surely there's a reason for all the stress you feel and that reason better be pretty good. Stressing over some things is a waste of energy, but other times stress can be healthy. So I've found lately that when I am stressing over relevant things, I need a little reminder that I can do this. So here is the photo that's my screen saver for those meltdowns I seem to have at 2pm.


It's not the best advice, but for me at the moment it's that little push that I need. There is no valid reason to give up or doubt myself. Because I can do it, and I know I can, I just don't want to. 

It's not biblical in anyway, and I know that. Which is why it's not my only source of comfort. I'm content to know that everything I'm doing is for the glory of God, and He will comfort me in my times of stress. But when I'm at work in the middle of something, and I go to my phone to set a timer or something. I see this quote and I'm just like, yeah, I got this. I have security in the knowledge of who I am living for and that calms my stressed mind.

Anyway, blah blah blah go to sleep, Elysia. 

Lecy x

Comments

Popular Posts