Learning to depend on the dependable

So, as I'm going through life I notice all the problems I have. This week I've noticed I'm very dependent on certain people, which sucks. Because I like to have a few close friends that I can always count on. But lately I think I've been a little too dependent on others and not depending on God. So then I get to a week like this, being ignored by some of the people I'm closest to and feeling like absolute rubbish. All because I've neglected myself and stopped depending on Christ for my joy. So my aim at the moment is to become more confident when I'm alone, because I shouldn't need to feel secure when I'm surrounded by friends, I should feel secure when I'm alone because my security is in Christ.

Anyway, I apologize if this made no sense. I have come down with a sudden illness. So sudden I was happily working out at the gym, then next thing I knew I was in the bathroom vomiting. It's just been one of those weeks. 😴

Lecy x

Comments

Popular Posts